Friday, August 20, 2010

Weekend Plans

So this weekend is going to be pretty busy. Today my friend is going for surgery. So i am picking her two little girls up from daycare. Then watching them until my friend's husband gets home. Then after that i don't know what is going on tonight. Then tomorrow Cody is helping my dad put in hard wood flooring into my Aunt Jen's basement. On a side note. My cousin Nathan is such a cutie. He will be 5 years old in December. I taught him two things. Every time i see him i will say "Hi handsome" and he response with "Hi beautiful". It is so cute. The other day i went over to my Aunt Jen's house to help move things out of the basement and Nathan runs out of the house to me and says "Hi beautiful i missed you." It was too cute. I also taught him this: I would say "your my prince" he will say "your my princess." Too cute.

So anyways on Sunday Cody and I are going to my Aunt Melissa's to rip down a camper that Cody and my cousin Josh has been working on for some time. I might help work on it with them. The metal that they rip off of it my uncle is going to take it down to his work and get money to slit between Cody and Josh. Then we are going to my parents house for dinner. My sister is going to make it. For a while there we were going to my parents house every Sunday for a family dinner. It was nice. Then our schedules got a little crazy. But it will be nice to have dinner with them again. I love having my family so close to us. Wish Jon, Ashley and the nephews were closer to us instead of the two hour drive. But at least its only a two hour drive and not more. So this weekend i should have pictures to post with a blog.

Next month is my sister's birthday and then three days after her's is her boyfriends birthday. Then in October Cody and I will be together for 5 years. I cant believe it will be 5 years. But it has been a great 5 years. I love him to death. Then November is my Uncle Tim's birthday, then Cody's birthday, then Thanksgiving, and then my grandmother's birthday. Thanksgiving is at my parents house. Then December is Christmas. I think we are spending Christmas Eve at my parent's house like we did last year that way Cody, me, my sister and her boyfriend are there for Christmas morning. Then in January we get to welcome into the family a new nephew or a niece into the family. Can not wait til Jon and Ashley find out the sex of the baby next Friday. Whatever the sex is, he or she will be greatly loved just like it is already. Well until next blog.

1 comment:

Ashley Rawlings said...

Didn't even see this blog up!

Well, now we know!! I'm so glad you guys were there to hear the news 1st :) And that you could hear the heart beat at the appointment after the ultrasound.

We miss you guys tons!