Saturday, August 14, 2010

Busy

Cody and I have been busy since my last post. I cant believe I haven't wrote a blog since May. Cody is enjoying his new position. He enjoys what he is doing. I didnt graduate like I had wanted to in May. But that is okay. I am going to just taking another year. Cody and I are doing great. We have been getting along better. Our relationship is great. I love them so much. With his new job position he calls me more often during the day. At first it would be like two times while he was at work. But now he has been calling me a lot more. He told me the other day he feels like we have just started dating because he likes calling me all the time. In July we got to visit Jon and Ashley and our wonderful nephews. It had had been since Feb. since we had seen them so it was a visit that was much needed. I have some pictures of our visit.

Our August has been very eventful so far. Last weekend (August 7) my parents took me and Cody to Knoebels. My sister joined us, she was already there camping. My parents picked us up at like 8 in the morning. On our way we stopped at the Blue Mountain Candle store. We went out of our way to go there. Mom got more candles and my daddy bough me a cow that rolls over. It scares the cats. Then my parent took Cody and me out for breakfast. The place we went to wasn't the best but it was still very nice to spend sometime wit them. Then we went to Knoebels and had a great time. Went on rides together. Today my parents took Cody, me and my sister to The Reading Fair. My sister's boyfriend went down to Delaware for a friend's bachelor party. Had such a great time with my parents and sister. We all laughed and rode rides. Great time! My parents are the greatest. Tomorrow Cody, my sister, her boyfriend Steve, my cousin Josh and I are going to Dorney Park for the day. So it will be a great day tomorrow too. Then next Saturday Cody is helping my dad put in wood flooring in my Aunt Jen's basement. My dad use to put in flooring and carpet. So its been pretty busy. On August 26th I am taking me civil service test so that I can work for the government/local government. Tonight Cody and I won two fish. So we have two new members of our family. I have to come up with names for them. So now we have 5 pets not as many as we have had at one time. Here are some pictures of our visit with Jon, Ashley and the boys. Then there are pictures from Knoebels. Will have a new post soon from our day at Dorney and hopefully I can keep up with what goes one with us.

Ashley with Landon at Half Way Dam.


Cody with Shawn. This is a great picture.



Cody and Me with Shawn and Landon.
We love our nephews and can not
wait til the newest nephew or maybe niece
come join our family in January.


My love of my life.


Half Way Dam
It was my first time being here. I enjoyed it very much



Me and my hubby. I cant believe in
October it will be 5 years we have been together.



Cody talking to my daddy and sister.



My mommy and me. I love her so much
She is the best
So good to Cody and me



Me and Cody again.
He is so handsome.




A water ride that Cody, my mom, my dad and i went on
It was so much fun.
We got really wet.



Thank you Mom and dad for taking Cody and I to Knoebels and to the Reading Fair and for being so good to us. We love you both.

1 comment:

Ashley Rawlings said...

Awww, we miss you guys so much!!! Can't wait for your next visit, which will HOPEFULLY be right after we find out what the next Rawlings Babe will be!!! Love you guys tons :)

p.s. Jon thanks Cody again for all the tire advice. His bro's an ol' tire pro!